2 bedrooms • 60 m²
€ 1,850 (excl.)
- StreetDa Costakade
- Price€ 1,850 (excl.)
- Living area60 m²
Absolutely unique, completely furnished houseboat in the trendy area Oud West, Amsterdam.
The houseboat is situated in the trendy area of Amsterdam, “Oud-West”, only a 5 minute walk from the new FoodHallen and a 10 minute walk from the Leidseplein and is conveniently located nearby the supermarket (200m) and has great access to all public transportation.
Address: Da Costakade 335
Area: Oud West
Rental price: € 1850,- exclusive of utilities
Features: Furnished 2 bedroom apartment
Size: apartment 60 m2
Available: September 1st 2019
Approximate costs: for gas, electricity, water and cable TV& Internet = less than € 150 per month.
Cost of mandatory biweekly cleaning will be appr. 40 euro.
The houseboat has a very practical lay-out, optimizing all space to an optimum and offers an unique way of living in the center of Amsterdam.
Entrance and wardrobe in the hall giving access to a well-equipped (separate) kitchen and the living room, the bathroom and the master bedroom. Behind the living room you will find
another extra room, currently used as a second bedroom/guestroom.
• The very light living room has two big French windows giving you a very nice view on the canal and in summer giving you an outdoor feeling in the boat.
• The kitchen is fully equipped, 4 pit gas hub, microwave/oven, big fridge, dishwasher
Master bedroom, with big build inn closets.
• Bathroom with walk-in shower and washing machine
• Extra (guest)room: small but practical, currently in use as an extra bedroom.
• Central heating throughout the boat
• Expatriates (1 person or couple)
• 2 months deposit
• Proof of sponsorship by employer
• Bi-weekly cleaning lady
• 1 year minimum